Monday, October 04, 2010

Arthur once told me that i had this knack for writing those dark and gloomy essays, duno i just felt that it was always easier for me to gather up all that doom and gloom within me and pen it down on the paper and i remembered there was this love story that was so dark that i couldnt even belive i wrote that, cos the protaganist of the essay( which is sadly me cos i was doing a personal recount) experience a damn suay and bitter lost in his life.

So i was like having this discussion with my mum in the afternoon, and i was complaining to her that she has brought me up in a totally wrong manner to think that birthdays were totally totall irrelevant in our lives ( be it in the modern society or not ). I felt that this had always led me to ignore the fact that birthdays to my friends were very happy ocassions, but this also reminded me that she has inevitably culled away what could have added on to my small pool of sources of happiness.

I dont know whether its just me, but i wish to think that i see things in a totally different light from people, which many a times makes me a weird person. In the recent death of our ministor mentor's wife, though i dont really know her, from the articles i read, she must be a real imba person, considering the fact that she was like the only female in the back then sexist-society-singapore's RI. Anyway as everyone paid respects to mrs lee, i thought to myself, how will her husband be doing now. Being of old age, how would it feel to lose a life long companion, especially when youre under suffering from rather severe medical conditions? What would it be like to walk around that big empty house alone(ignoring the maids and stuff ok), to know that youre forver alone, literally.

As much as i would like to continue on my rather random train of thoughts, math has called. Lets see whether the dates between my posts follow some AP or GP series thingy, would be rather cool erh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

harro bryan cheer up i promise your next bday will be awesome!!!
(it won't be during ns hor?)

all ze best for A's :>

4:20 AM  
Blogger .Bryan. said...

wow sally chiu still read mah blog. thankzz <:

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home