Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Often i have read about how wallets can be used to define a person's character.

As i unpacked the contents from my wallet, my air rifle cert, the broken ice cream sticks, the neoprints and all that, i realised i have got a whole load of memorable junk in my wallet. Perhaps im one of those SNAG, you know sensitive-new-age-guys who treasure their past and keep stuff to remind them of the happy and carefree past, which is so unlike now. I've got my aunt's and uncle's number on a piece of paper which sorta reminded me of the wtf times i had to go through when i had no phone and was out late or alone. The neoprints, gosh those are ancient, dont know what to say. I guess times has changed. Its probably hard to strike up a sustainable conversation with half of them as compared to previous times. Well, we all gotta move on sooner or later right?

Thanks for the wallet guys, though it wasnt really necessary :B

Oh and i just realised today that the insides of my wallet is like mouldy and dirty, dont worry im as pure and clean as you want me to be <:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home