Sunday, May 16, 2010



I don't thing anyone in this entire world is not afraid of death. Of course, there are people who say that they embrace death, its just another part of life and all that, but deep down inside, i just know they don't want that deadline to come too soon, i mean, who in a sane state of mind would want it anyway?

A few days ago, I was walking home after a long tiring day in school. Guitar concert is so time consuming D: So along the shelter i saw this old woman, she seemed to be too old to even walk, carrying her handbag by her side, she seemed to be any other random old lady on the street. So as i overtook her, i took a quick glance to see if she was anyone i knew, i was shocked to realise that it was actually one of those active teachers in my lower primary school days, maybe P1,P2 or so. Kinda reminded me of the first time i got punished and sent up to the stage.

There were many Ms Tans in my school last time, then my friend and I were talking about this very Ms Tan, and he didnt know which Ms Tan I was referring to, so i said 'the fat fat one lor'. Then my other friend told the prefect i said that, then that prefect told my form teacher i said that and then somehow i found myself up on stage in my first primary school year lolol.

That aside, i was deeply saddened that after 10 years, she had weakened so much. Its like her footsteps were so draggy and stiff, time spares no one and she was no exception. My grandma has constantly been going in and out of the hospital oh no frequently nowadays, i get this feeling shes gonna move on sooner or later, but of course later than sooner is preferred.

I wonder what i'll be doing at the age of 70. Would i still be playing basketball whenever i like, or would i even get the chance to do random odd jobs just to keep myself active?

ORD for NCOs 2009-2010 was cool, and the dinner with the usual 205 guys at holland v last night was even better. Sat down at barcelos for 4 hours straight unknowingly.


Tagboard removed, comment in future below if you wanna comment some comments >)

1 Comments:

Blogger sharontan said...

that prefect told my form teacher i said that and then somehow i found myself up on stage



HAHAHAHA (Y)

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home