Sunday, January 24, 2010




Heh, Bryon's back. Gonna do some mass rewind, brace yourselves!

I ended 2009 with kjw and yonglak at a night cycling trip where we cycled our way to marina bay from east coast park after doing some research on the routes the day before. Cool experience, cycling along the Singapore routes, sets you thinking on how small Singapore really is. Joined in the countdown the first time in my life with the rest of those enthu people. Fireworks finally went off and everyone spreaded the new year love to one another, strangers or not.

Then it really got me thinking, somehow, how is it fireworks are used to symbolise celebratory stuff. You see fireworks at NDP, and all those grand opening stuff like the Beijing olympics. Something similar is the use of firecrackers, while absurdly dangerous, is also used during celebrations. Perhaps these fireworks symbolise hope amidst the dark night sky, as the light coruscates across the darkness. If so, doesnt this mean that all hope is just temporary, as the nightsky slowly engulfs and extinguishes this hope. No matter how many shots are fired, they fade away into nothingness. Ok maybe not nothingness, they become poisonous painful flakes descending from the sky, all ready to fall into some bystander's eye below. Thats what happened to me during one of our NDP performances and i was tearing like bananass throughout the performance, sibei pain siol.Oh no, bryan and his crazy thinkings again >_>

2010 wasnt a good start for me. I still find it very unreasonable that my first day ends at 5 man, just my luck. And since tomorrow is the 3rd week and i have alternate time tables, i end at 5 too -.- MSA is over and it probably wasnt set at the best time for me to study. Lost my motivation to study and i only flipped through the notes, especially for physicss man, I used to keep doing the tutorials but ah this time round i didnt. Furthermore the paper was relatively easy, like really. There was i think 7 marks of memory work which i straight away left blank man, and the total marks was i think 25 or 30. I thought i would perhaps do better at econs, since its like one of my better few subjects but dang, flunked it too. Oh well, Im gonna make a comeback like promos during A levels, but it has to be better than my promos man, no As leh. Im already stuck in SA with lower standards, how can i compete with other school peeps if i dont get an A during normal tests?

NP stuff is piling up too. Campcraft com is wooo timeconsuming, but hopefully we can secure a top 20! Hope that juniors are putting in as much effort as they can, like nich says, campcraft com was probably one of the major highlights in mah np life, but i still prefererred the drill displays we did on open house and cca extravaganza though.

I really cant remember anything else significant that happened. Old brain fails me :O Oh, tuesday's e learning day, yay me! I've been practicing vertical jump exercises recently after i discovered i could touch the ring at the court downstairs. Few more months and i'll be ablt to dunk. Oh yeah >D Speakin of which, i would really trade a bit of my height to put on a bit of weight man. Its like, no matter how much i eat and how much i laze around and how much i train, i still cant get any bigger o.O Think i must be suffering some nutrient-absorbing deficiency lol.



Think i'll switch my blogskin to a more matured one soon.




'All's fair in love and war'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home